Webster Square offers luxury new-construction condominiums in the heart of Lincoln Park.
The 12-story building features more than a dozen floor plans ranging from one to three bedrooms and from just over 900 square feet to over 2,700 square feet.
Each residence offers high ceilings, a balcony or oversized terrace, large Chicago-style windows and ample closets. Webster Square also has a full complement of high-end amenities including a fitness center, residents lounge, private landscaped ½-acre courtyard, and rooftop sundeck with breathtaking views of Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park and the downtown skyline.
Visit the Gallery to explore Webster Square’s condominium interiors and spectacular views.
Site Plan: Reimagined, Reinvented, Reinvigorated
Webster Square Condominiums in Lincoln Park is the centerpiece of a planned-unit development that includes:
- 12 story condominium building with 95 residences
- 8 custom single-family home sites
- Heated underground parking garage serving condo and single-family owners
- Private 1/2-acre courtyard
- 7-story, 75-unit apartment building with separate entrance and amenities
- 35,000 square feet of commercial space
- 15,000 square feet of professional office/retail
- 255-car public parking garage serving apartments, retail and Webster Square guests
Singles Family Homes: Custom Homes in Lincoln Park
Webster Square in Lincoln Park features 8 custom single-family home sites located along quiet, tree-lined Grant Place. Each extra-wide lot comes with structural foundation and heated underground parking. Buyers can work with their own architect and builder to create a special single-family home at Webster Square.
For more information on available single-family home sites, contact Bari Anixter, 847-331-2274 | Zachary Zisook, 312-399-5779